Students must graduate within 18 months of completing their qualification.
|Graduation Ceremony for||Registrations open||Registration due|
|May 2019||March 2019||11 April 2019|
|November 2019||October 2019||30 October 2019|
Register online via Student Hub. You should register even if:
- you are not planning to attend a ceremony (e.g. graduate in absentia).
- you don’t know your results yet.
- you’d like to defer your graduation to the next available graduation.
How to register?
Log in with your Otago Polytechnic username and password at Student Hub. There will be a registration form available when registration is open. It is important that all your contact information is up to date so you do not miss important graduation messages we may send.
When registering for graduation we will ask you:
- whether you will be graduating in person or in absentia
- about any special seating arrangements required for yourself or your guests
- your academic dress height and head size information
- how many guest tickets you would like to order